Thursday 14 November 2019

901 - Listening and Speaking for Tuesday 10 December

1) Listen to the 5 audios below. They are all exam audios.
2) Choose your favourite one.
3) Prepare a 5mn well-organised and personal oral presentation. Don't forget: introduction / ideas / opinion.
4) Record your presentation and send it to me for Tuesday 10 December via WeTransfer: https://wetransfer.com/


Toolbox:
Use the "Spice Up Your Vocabulary" worksheet I gave you as much as possible.
Remember to use link words and complex structures: even if... however... on the one hand... on the other hand... If I could, I would...


Warning! If I hear you read a fully scripted text, I will take 5 points off your grade. I need you to work on pronunciation and rhythm to prepare for the oral.

Audio 21 - Sharing space in New York 



Audio 23 - The stereotypes of teleworking




Audio 33 - Working the holidays as an Amazon worker






Audio 37 - Virtual Learning





Audio 40 - A workplace outside the office








No comments:

Post a Comment